As we welcome you back to our destinations around Europe, Varsity Travel are committed to providing our guests with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19.
We will actively monitor and evolve our solutions to ensure a continued focus on the health and safety of our guests.
- Elevated hygiene & prevention measures.
- Complimentary sanitiser, wipes & masks provided to our groups.
- Identification of high-touch areas & reinforced cleaning program.
- Reinforced food safety & updated buffet restaurant protocols.
- Hygiene & prevention training of coach drivers, tour guides, hotel staff & other partners involved in your tour – ‘clean, clean & clean again’.
- Social distancing measures employed where recommended.
- Frequent temperature checks throughout tour.
- Working closely with schools & group leaders to ensure standards are maintained by all group members throughout the tour.
- Ongoing monitoring of government advice re: best practice & Foreign Office advice re: travel to your destination
Where can I check for up-to-date travel and health information for my destination?
- UK health authorities are providing detailed advice on travel which is available at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus
- Travellers are advised to read the FCO travel advice for the country they are travelling to. Visit www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
- The National Travel Health Network and Centre (NaTHNaC) TravelHealthPro website travelhealthpro.org.uk/countries provides specific country-by-country travel health advice
- The NHS website has useful information about how to take preventative measures against Coronavirus at www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
- ABTA also has updated advice and FAQs for travellers at www.abta.com/coronavirus
‘You provided us with an experience that we could not have recreated without your knowledge and expertise. Your planning and organisation was fantastic, tailoring the itinerary to everything that we wanted to see, making sure that we had enough time at each establishment.
It was fantastic that we had the flexibility to tailor the itinerary in Paris according to the weather and interests of our students on the day. It meant that regardless of a few moments of wet and windy conditions, we were able to enjoy all of our time away’
‘At High Tunstall School we have organised MFL tours for several years through Varsity Travel. Our experience of working with them has been positive on every occasion.
From the moment we have started planning our tour, to the time we have returned, their meticulous planning and attention to detail has been second to none. The tour guides accompanying us have expert knowledge of the location and sites visited, allowing school staff to concentrate solely on the welfare of the students in their care during the tour.’